Recognised by the Decanter Retail Awards as the Best Wine Shop in London 2019, The Good Wine Shop is a growing, independent, small business which employs people with a real passion for wine, craft beers and artisan spirits. We have three shops – in Chiswick, Kew and Richmond in West London. We have also just launched our new Good Wine Shop website as well as a new digital native brand Vintriloquy.
We are always interested in hearing from people with wine, spirits, editorial or digital engagement experience to join our growing team in beautiful West London. So even if there are no specific job vacancies detailed here, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com and let's get to know each other.
Flexible Part-Time Driver Required – 8-12 hours per week
We require a require a reliable and trustworthy driver to do customer deliveries and transfer stock between branches in South West London area on fixed days each week, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday using small company van. We need a professional and flexible individual who is well presented, friendly, organised and a good communicator.
· Clean current driving license
· Physically fit and able to load and unload multiple cases of wine(approx.16kg) on a frequent basis.
· Ability to check deliveries thoroughly and write delivery notes
· Ability to organize and plan workload with staff at three different sites
· Flexible & able to work 3 days per week(Tues, Thurs & Saturday) for 2-4 hours per day.
· Ability to do additional hours/days in busy Christmas/Summers period would be useful.
· Good references required.
Pay per hour on PAYE basis.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org