No minimum order required and free UK-wide delivery on orders over £125

Heritiers Gambert Caves de Tain, Nobles Rives Crozes-Hermitage 2020 (37.5cl) Half Bottle


  • Type:


  • Grape:


  • Country:


  • Region:


  • Vegan:


  • Area:


  • Organic:


  • ABV:


  • Winemaker:

    Caves de Tain

  • Bottle Size:


In Stock


This wine shows aromas of dark fruit - Plum, pepper and liquorice with a slight roasted note. On the palate the wine is rich and juicy with dark fruits and red plum combining with aromatic dried herbs. Tannin is bold but well integrated, giving great structure and balance to the bold fruit. Acidity comes through on the finish, bringing freshness and longevity. Pair with roasted meats or barbeque foods.
  • Production Notes
  • Producer
  • Delivery Information

Grapes are sourced from across the Crozes-Hermitage Appellation. They are completely destemmed before going in to inert thermoregulated concrete vats for fermentation. A combination of punch downs, pump overs, and rack & return cap management techniques are used. 

60% of the wine is stored for 6-11 months in inert tanks to preserve freshness. The other 40% is put in 400L oak vessels of varying ages to integrate the characteristics, add volume and depth to the finished wine. 

Cave de Tain was founded in 1933 by Louis Gambert de Loche. It is located between Valence and Lyon, at the foot of the Hermitage hill. And it is in the heart of this historic Cotes-du-Rhone vineyard that 4 generations of men with the same passion for great wines continue to develop and market 5 crus and Vins de Pays on more than 1000 hectares of vines, their appellations. Very early on, the Cave de Tain brought together winegrowers and employees in a process of Sustainable Development. This year, it is celebrating 10 years of sincere, enthusiastic and concrete commitment, with the ambition of reducing its impact on the environment and ensuring the sustainability of the profession of its winegrowers.

We deliver throughout the United Kingdom and the European Union and all delivery charges for these destinations are enabled in the checkout. We also provide the option to collect from any of our shops.

All UK mainland orders should be delivered within 2-3 working days.

For more information on UK delivery please click here and for EU deliveries please click here.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
Rhys Thomas

Delivered on time to a Thames Barge and much enjoyed

Ivan Roncatto
Excellent wine

Excellent wine for the price... I'm impressed! ;)